Proud to be a British Manufacturer
We are proud to be a British manufacturer of innovative solar technologies providing sustainable, renewable and efficient energy solutions that help YOU take control of your future energy needs. Our vision is to ensure that our UK made solar photovoltaic panels are the best money can buy for performance, quality, service and value.
SunSolar Energy was formed in 2011 specialising in the manufacture and supply of solar photovoltaic panels and LED energy efficient lighting.
SunSolar Energy is part of an international group of manufacturing and distribution companies headquartered in the UK with operations in Asia and North Africa.
The group has traded for over 40 years, and has an annual turnover in excess of £40 million.
Our Mission Statement
At SunSolar Energy, we recognise the importance of all of our stakeholders: customers, suppliers, shareholders, employees and the wider community.
Therefore we will:
• Treat our customers with the respect they deserve, and strive to keep them informed and up to date of the developments within our business.
• Treat our staff with the respect they deserve, and strive to keep them informed and up to date of the developments within our business.
• Arrange the best possible solution for the products and services requested, focusing on quality, service, value, and performance.
• Return emails and telephone calls from customers as soon as is practically possible and with the minimum of delay.
• Respond promptly to requests for information, queries and disputes.
• Be discreet and treat all customer information as strictly private and confidential.
• Deliver our products and services with enthusiasm and dedication, and take pride in our work.
• Provide our products and services at a fair price.
• Aim to be a market leading organisation achieving World Class levels of performance with respect to our quality and environmental responsibilities.
• Conform to the ideals of fairness, openness and honesty to the best of our ability, knowledge and judgement.
GREAT. BRITISH. ENERGY
Since the Former Energy and Climate Change Minister Greg Barker opened our manufacturing plant in April 2014 we have been able to increase employment and help with the regeneration of the local community, as well as being able to offer a sustainable, renewable source of energy to UK customers. We have a dedicated and experienced team of professionals who offer a high calibre of service and expertise. We pride ourselves on being honest and transparent in all of our business dealings.
Energy and Climate Change Minister Greg Barker Said
“ This announcement is fantastic news for Oldbury, bringing new jobs and investment, and a huge vote of confidence in the outlook for the solar industry in the UK. I want to see many more UK businesses taking the lead in the growing global market for green energy. ”
We are proud to be a British Manufacturer and proud of our achievements.
Sunsolar Energy support local football team Hawkins Sports FC who helped raised money for Lukaemia Research and won a competition to play at anfield.
Midlands first solar panel manufacturing plant, has featured on BBC Midlands Today. The Midlands Today news team reported yesterday, Tuesday 19th August, from SunSolar’s Solar PV manufacturing facility in Oldbury, Birmingham.
SunSolar are proud to use DunSolar Backsheets. Dunmore are a world class manufacturer of Backsheets, offering superior quality that protects the module against the environment and providing electrical insulation.
We are a member of the Black Country Chamber of Commerce who are a Business Representative and Networking Organisation. Through constructive engagement & lobbying, the Chambers mission is to enhance the success of patrons, members and local prosperity through business support, effective networking and provision of relevant services.
SunSolar Energy is a member of the British Photovoltaic Association – BPVA, the National Trade Association of the UK solar photovoltaic industry. The BPVA is an independent strong political and commercial organisation with 100% focus on solar PV. The Association’s mission is: “To ensure that solar photovoltaic energy is established as the leading renewable energy source in the UK.”
TUV Rheinland have been a leading provider of safety testing, performance testing and market certification for the photovoltaic marketplace for over 20 years. PV modules bearing the TUV quality seal of approval confirm to consumers that they have passed tests conducted according to national and International standards ensuring their quality, safety and reliability. We are proud that our PV modules all bear the TUV stamp of approval.